How to proceed
Congratulations! As a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I tell you today that all of your sins are forgiven. Always remember to run to God and not from God because He loves you and has a great plan for your life.
How to proceed now?
You have now become a newborn 👦 of God. Every child needs to eat to grow.
These are 5 key ingredients you need to grow:
1) Read your Bible 📖You have now become a child of God and to grow you need food. you can do this by reading a passage from the Bible daily. Don’t have a Bible? Then click here to get a digital one for free. Don’t start at the beginning, but in the New Testament. The fourth book, called John, is a great start. On the Bible app you will also find fun reading plans that can help you discover the Bible
2) Pray 🙏 every day. It’s a familiar Sunday school song, but still true. To grow in your relationship with the Lord God, it’s good to talk to Him. You can just talk to Him like you talk to, say, your Father. You can also call Him Father. You can also ask Him anything. And if you are quiet you can even understand His voice!
3) Be baptised. The Bible says that baptism is the same as immersion. You are as it were buried with the Lord Jesus and rise again with Him. To seal the new beginning you have made is an important step!
4) Find a church ⛪️ or a Growth Group that suits you. Maybe the people who prayed with you have invited you to a service in their church. Just go! They are not eating you! They have your best interests at heart! But you can just go somewhere with no obligation, but ask the Lord to help you find the congregation that suits you.
Also you can try to find an Alpha course, if you are in the USA, click here to find one
5) Tell others about Jesus ✝️Tell them you have made a choice for Him and they should do the same.
When you click on this link, you can also see some short videos that can help you further in your faith,
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or call us. Then you will get a voicemail you can leave a message on and we, or people on our behalf, will contact you.